Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge-- Anything Goes/ Green

Yep, it's time for a new Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge where the theme is now always Anything goes, but if you want to have a little more fun and a bit more of a challenge the DT members have added an alternate theme as well.  This fortnight's theme is Green:

With a couple of tween age grandson's who love video games,  Video Boy is a perfect choice and since I colored his shirt green he fits the challenge, added bonus:


Colored with copic markers and in keeping it masculine, I added some gears and a large button.  The banner was created using 3 punches, because I am too cheap to order the die that makes the heart banner :)  It may take a minute or two longer but it works and hey, I am retired, I have time.  Ha Ha ( I still work 16 hrs a week at my old tech support job, watch the grandkids before school and after if dad is not home yet and have one pre-schooler all day Tues-Friday)  I think I had more time when I worked full-time, but it wasn't as much fun LOL.

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and see the rest of the DT creations and the Top 3 winners from the previous Challenge along with the random drawing winner.
Can't wait to see what everyone creates and the images they use, I know Mo has been so busy creating lots and lots of new images lately and they are all awesome as always :).

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week.

Cathy

1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I like the texture you created in his shirt. Great card for a teen boy and they are the hardest to make for me.