Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Masculine

Yippee, it's Tuesday and that means it's Sassy Cheryl's Challenge time.  Our hostess this week is the super talented Dawn, and she has chosen the theme, Masculine.  I chose to use Noah's Tire Swing:

I chose to create a scrapbook page instead of a card using the image which I enlarged and colored with copic markers...I love the way it turned out.  The base is 8 1/2 X 11  the handsome young man is my grandson, Hayden, with a soapbox car and basketball pictures they shared with grandma :) 

I love using digital images to enhance scrapbook pages and then adding a couple of photos and I used some lettering created with my cricut.  Have I mentioned I love my Cricut LOL. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations and remember that starting this week you MUST use a Sassy Cheryl's image to participate in the Challenge...The winner of the challenge random drawing wins two images of their choice so grab an image, Sassy Cheryl has tons to choose from and there are so many boy images, Who can resist Noah, or a card for a boy/man would fill the challenge too if I am not stretching the challenge...one of my strong suits. LOL. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a FABULOUS scrapbook page! It's perfect for Hayden. Love, love, love it! And may I just say those clouds are freaking AWESOME!

Dawn said...

what an awesome idea... too fun and cute for a scrap page!! cute Hayden too!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic page, Cathy! Great pics of your grandson and great design!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Its a lovely layout! I can see why you are so pleased with it, Cathy! Hugs, Lesley

Jeni said...

Love the layout you made of your Grandson. What a cutie pie! Your coloring is beautiful. I've never colored an image that large, was it hard? ~jeni :)