Saturday, November 3, 2012

Total Cuteness--New Edition to Edgar Family!

The newest edition to the Edgar Family was born healthy and I believe happy :), I haven't heard anything to the contrary.  Contrary to most Edgar babies, he has a ton of hair.  Here is a pictures of the handsome man the night he was born:

and the newest one posted on Mindy's facebook page along with 13 others today. 

Just wanted to share a little Grandma happiness for my little week out baby who I am sure is meeting his big sisters this week-end. Should be fun for all. 

Just wanted to share these pictures, which I have been meaning to do all week, but then I just had the one so aren't you glad I waited :)

Have a great week-end and spend some time with your kids and grandkids. 

Cathy

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Congratulations on your new grandson, Cathy! What a precious little baby! So glad you shared the pics!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oh he is absolutely beautiful. I can't get over that newborn picture. Sometimes I really have to push the truth when complimenting people on their baby pics. This little guy is perfect and I am completely honest in saying so.

Grenouille Greetings said...

CONGRATULATIONS Cathy! What an absolute cutie!!! Hugs, Lesley

Barbara said...

Cathy, congratulations! He is so perfect and adorable! I'm so happy for you!

Ann English said...

Congratulations, Gram! He's adorable!

Pat said...

Yikes...how did I miss this? He is absolutely adorable!! Love that hair! Congrats gramma!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Iulia said...

Congrats Cathy to the newest addition to your family! It's such a cute baby; you must be such a proud grandma!
Hugs to you and enjoy your loved ones!
Iulia