Saturday, May 14, 2011

Young at Heart!!! Just Inklined Wrinklies--Love them!

It seems like ages since I have had the energy to post a card, probably a good thing since Blogger has been such a bugger this week. LOL  

I love the Just Inklined Wrinklies images.  I fell in love with Harold Hurry and his scooter as soon as I saw it, so of course it has to be first one I show you.

I just realized the image was colored very similarly to the last one, guess I am on a red/white/black mood right now.  I colored the image with copic markers and sponged with distress ink so, when I colored the skooter red the rest just had to be black and white. 

Harold Hurry is off to the Races as depicted by the newspaper in  his carry all back behind his seat.  He is a Young Old Man so Keep it up Harold.....Believe!!!.

Check out the rest of the new and old images for that matter at the LaPasche website,  The prices are so low you can afford a bunch. 

Well,, I finally feel better and was so happy to be creating cards again.  Two weeks away from my coloring is too long away from my therapy....LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the DT posts on the Just Inklined Blog, usually a creation or two a day.

Cathy

6 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Glad you are feeling a little stronger. Been worried about you. You sure haven't lost your creative touch! Hugs

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully coloured and oh so much fun! Love the polka dots too! Hugs, Lesley

Jeni said...

So glad to see you puttin' up a card Cathy!! :)
I am in love with Harold too!! How adorable is he?!? Your coloring Rocks girl!
Take care xxxjeni

Ann English said...

OMG-lovin' Harold!

Heather Huggins said...

Too Cute. Love that old guy..

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. This reminds me of Grandpa Stanley.

Love you cards like always mom!