Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil--Vacation!

The theme this week for the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is Vacation as chosen by the very talented Elaine.  That should be easy, who doesn't look forward to a vacation especially this little girl called "Done" who just found out they are going to Disney!!!!

Colored with copic markers and embellished with computer generated lettering on the left side and a Disney stamp (yeah I  do have a "few" LOL  )   I added a bottle cap with a circle punched mickey sillhouette. (thanks for the courage to try again Linda C.) a black and white polka dot ribbon and some happy vacation dp from my stash and my Vacation card is complete.

Be sure to check out the DT cards, they will have some truly inspirational cards for you to enjoy. Be sure to enter for the Guest Designer spot for next month by adding GD behind your entry if you want to be considered for the spot and if you just want to play along we would love to see your cards too. 
Thanks to those of you who entered last weeks Black and White challenge, the entries were awesome. 
Be sure to check out all the new image in the Mo's Digital Pencil store, Mo has been very busy creating new images and they are all must haves in my book...but aren't they all LOL

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Cathy

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the sweet card and your awesome coloring of it. Love how to glitzed the tutu.

Dorcas said...

Cathy! Absolutely BRILLIANT coloring on this! ANd I love her glittery skirt too.Awesome job!

Pat said...

Oh Cathy...this is just the cutest card!! I can so related to this little darlin' being so excited about going to Disney! I haven't been there in years...but the last time was just DH and me...and we had the BEST time!! hehe! Love your coloring and card design!! That bottle cap embellie is such fun!! Hugs. Pat

Elaine L. said...

What fun, Cathy! I think I'd be that happy to go to Disney World...haven't been in over 30 years! I love her sparkly tutu!

Debbie said...

Cathy.. this just rocks... Perfect image for your sentiment. I think I'd do the same thing if I knew we were going to Disney..

Hugs
Debbie

Barbara said...

Cathy this is great love it!!

Dawn B. said...

Awwwww she is perfect for a little girl going to Disney. I really like the soft colors you chose. I always struggle with softness. Great job Cathy.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Now I will think she is going to Disney every time I see this digi! She is dressed in her sparkly princess skirt and ready to go too! Glad you dug out that bottle cap. Those Mickey Ears are the perfect size for it and makes a great embellishment.