Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Think Green

Hello, Sassy friends, seems like forever since I have gotten to play in a Sassy Cheryl's Challenge but here is my card for the Think Green Challenge and the hostess is my special friend Peggy!!!

 Precious Callie,  was colored with copic markers and sponged with distressed ink.  The image was mounted  on some green striped dp from my stash and embellished the edge with some white lace and green and white bakers twine onto which I tied a green button.
I added a sentiment and  attached the tag with a green glittery brad.

I punched a lady bug in the upper right corner of the main image and I left it white just to add a "bug" but not add any color to it to detract from the color scheme.

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for the Green Challenge and also see what Sassy Cheryl might have created for you...
Thanks for stopping by and for not giving up on me in my absense :)

I may be a little slow on getting back in the swing of things,, this is the first card I have created in over a month...slow and steady one day at a time :)

Have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

12 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super, super cute and I love the sentiment. It's kind of like a 'warning'. LOL Beautifully colored and I love the little ladybug in the corner. TOO cute!
Gorgeous girl! So glad to have you back!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely Cathy! Great sentiment and I love your twine! Hugs, Lesley (not a robot!)

Carla S. said...

Such a cute card, Cathy! I love the striped paper and the adorable image! Fantastic coloring! So happy to see you posting again!

Pat said...

Hey there my sweet Cathy!! Welcome back...I've missed you!! Just don't overdo it, sugah! Your card is fabulous!! I love Callie...and your coloring is pure gorgeousness!! Love the sentiment...and the sparkly brad rocks!! Smooches! Pat Frank

Juls said...

such a fabulous card!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma that is a super cute card. I love the colors because it adds feeling to it. Some day I wish I could make cards like you.
-Cheyenne Geary

JACKIE M said...

Great card Cathy, love how you used the bakers twine and the little ladybug corner.

Debbie said...

Cathy this is so so cute,

Hugs
Debbie

fairysparkle said...

Cathy this is gorgeous and your colouring is fab .Love it xx

jkreucher said...

Oh so cute with the punched ladybug in the corner! awesome coloring as always!
pure sweetness!
hugs to ya
Judy

Dawn said...

cute,cute,cute! and love the sentiment...perfection!

Gram's Treasures said...

Gorgeous card, Cathy! Love the colours. Hope you are feeling better these days. I was wondering what was happening and read on down your posts. Hopefully it's just the blood pressure and they can get it under control.
Joyce xx