Friday, May 24, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Thank You

I totally lost track of the days and although I had my Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge card ready I forgot to post it...brain fart...old age, not sure,.....but here it is:


The Mo's Challenge this week is to make a Thank you card, theme chosen by the very talented Debby.  I chose Danielle with Laptop and then added 3 beautiful hand flowers and a wooden die cut Thank you so much sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards, if you haven't already.  Play along and see if you are one of the lucky winners if chosen at random. For every 25 entries Mo gives a 5 dollar gift certificate.

Just a reminder of the Children's Challenge that we will be having for the week of June 6, that the kids can enter too, you will just have to put their entries in  with your entry.

Thanks for stopping by and so sorry to be late.

Cathy

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your hand made flowers and your wood cuts add so much to your cards.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. You don't have to be old to have a brain fart, I have them all the time.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Join me on rocker alley. Us old ladies have a rockin good time. Cathy I almost choked when I saw your beautiful card . I had just colored the same stamp I n the same color palette. I paper pieced my green chair though. Maybe we were twins and separated at birth. Lol

Anja said...

So beautiful, Cathy! Love the soft colours and the wooden die cut is just perfect!

Hugs, Anja

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Cathy! Loving the twine and fab sentiment in wood!
Just perfect
Hugs
Kat xx