Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge-BFF and Always!!!

It's Tuesday and that means a new Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, and a super fun theme of BFF, (Best Friends Forever),  for which I chose Maddie and Max, That's What Friends are For:


Colored with copics and the water was airbrushed and the waves were cut from a MFT die and cut in half, the tops were sponged with TH paint daubers.  A beautiful blue flower, that for once that I did not make LOL.  mounted over my typewriter letters spelling out BFF.   I cut an anchor out of metalic cs using my cricut, using my potpourri basket cartridge.   A little washi tape and a few itty bitty buttons and my BFF card is complete.

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DT cards. You will notice that even though a lot of us chose this image they are all so different, isn't that fun !?!  Be sure drop by the Store to grab an image or two, because Cheryl has been creating up a storm with the new Max and Maddie images, how can you resist, then join the Challenge fun to possibly win the chance at 2 Sassy images of your choice given away each week!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week.

Cathy

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Cathy, love the image and design, Kate x

Jane said...

Oh such an adorable image & beautifully showcased.
Hugs
Jane

Turtle In The Sand said...

Great coloring and air brushing. I have never bought the airbrush system. I just don't know if I would get enough use out of it. That is one fab navy flower too.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Cathy,
Adorable, I love the waves and of course the image is so sweet...Hugz, joann

Dawn said...

how cute, Cathy! love your waves and the little definition!

Ann English said...

Now, see, still have that airbrush...NEVER used!!! You inspire me, lady! Beautiful creation, Cathy!

Kecia said...

I love all of the little details on this. Such beautiful coloring.

Pat said...

Well well well, my sweet friend! You rocked this week's challenge for sure!! Love the "waves" and you always know exactly how to use washi tape! I just can't seem to make it work for me!! hehe! Hugs. Pat

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful coloring and very sweet card. Great waves. Hugz!