Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Anything Goes!!!

I love the first Thursday of the month at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge because it is Anything Goes as the theme for the Challenge and I got to use the new Winter image Mo just created called: Snow Pals:



Colored with  copic markers and my favorite white fur embellishment,  Signo uniball white gel pen, which is the only pen I use for any white pen trim that I need. They don't dry out and always leave a beautiful fluid trail.  They are a little pricey and hard to find but well worth the price. Love them.  I use for animal fur and fur on clothing, so I really love winter so I can add fur trim detail to these darling creations that Mo creates :)
I added a lamp post which I cut with my cricut and the globe is a 1/2 in circle punch of vellum which I sponged with distress ink and glued to the base, looks real  Huh? 

  A trio of hand made flowers  a picket fence, probably frozen :) and some snowflakes with jewel centers and my Anything Goes Card is ready for winter sharing.

Be sure to drop by the Mo's Challenge Blog and see what the rest of my talented team mates have created for you to see and remember that we are having a competition, if that is the correct term, to choose new Guest Design Team members for a 3 month term, so if you would like your Challenge entry to be considered for the GDT entry put the letters GD behind your name on your Challenge entry.  Remember you must use a Mo's image for the Challenge and there is a drawing every week from the entries and with a 5 dollar gift certificate given for every 25 entries. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Hugs
Cathy

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Cathy! I love the sweet image and details! Great coloring!

Pat said...

Hey there sunshine!! I am soooooo lovin' this card! Precious Mo image...beautiful coloring! And that fur is spectacular! Thanks for letting us in on your secret! And those handmade flowers are delicious!! Hugs. Pat

Mau xx said...

Lovely Christmas card Cathy, Love the choice of colours, and Mo's image is adorable.
Hugs Mau xx

Irena Rysa MaciÄ…g said...

So sweet image!You perfect coloring.
Hugs, Rysa

Ann English said...

Darling, Ms. Cathy!!!

Anja said...

Awe, you also already used one of Mo's cute new winter images! Perfect teaming with papers and embellies!

Hugs, Anja

Kim Bell said...

Cathy!
I love this image so cute. Love your special details to your card! Just stunning!!

Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

A fun wintery card Cathy with hints of brown that let us know he's snuggly warm. :-) The vellum globe was genius. Great effect. Hugs!