Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--My Favorite Mo's Card/Project in 2013.

Wow, the weeks are just going too quickly, it is Thursday and that means time for a new Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  The theme this week is to choose your favorite Mo's project in 2013.  I have always loved Dream and loved creating the card so that is my choice...but it was so hard to choose:



I really loved the colors and dp used for this project.  I think part of my liking is the sweet look on her face and how much I enjoyed coloring it, but I enjoy coloring them all, like I said it was hard to choose so I chose another image too...imagine that LOL.


As a sewer, I won't say seamstress, that would be a stretch, but I loved this image and it was so fun to create this easel card with all of the fun embellishments, I still have it sitting in my craft room :)

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards when you stop by the challenge blog and see what everyone has created,  then look back and choose your favorite Mo's challenge project and post it for the 2 week challenge.  Enjoy your holidays and families and we look forward to seeing your beautiful project again and if it is your first time playing along with us, go ahead a create a new card and post that, it will be your favorite of the year for sure :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week. Merry Christmas  and Happy Holidays to all of my  friends in the Mo's Digital Pencil World.

1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I can see why these are your favorites.
Merry Christmas sweet friend.