Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Boy Birthday!

Hello it's Thursday and so it's a new  Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  I am so excited because I have been gone for a LONG time and it feels so good to be back and I have a card to show you with a totally cool image called Wiz:


I love anything a little whimsical or with a touch of fantasy and Wiz certainly fits the category.  I colored him in  slightly non-traditional wizard colors to be a little different, who me?!?  I had this awesome Tim Holtz washi tape with the periodic table symbols on it and thought it would be perfect for this card.  I also added a Tim Holtz Destiny disc to the polka dot ribbon knot at the top of the page.  Added the wizards castle and window with vines cut with my cricut I thought symbolized the period too.  It is truly Magic, just like the young man I created the birthday card for.

I absolutely love the image and can spend hours coloring it, It can be used for so many different occasions or it can even be framed which I did with a blue one I did first :).

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for their Boys Birthdays, I know they are awesome, because I peeked LOL.  Mo has also been working on tons of new images so be sure to drop by the store and grab them and I know you will browse through  and find some other images you can't live without, I always do.  Play in the challenge for a change to win a gift certificate, which are given randomly for each 25 entries in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week :)

Cathy

No comments: