Saturday, September 6, 2014

:Puppy in Boot/ Aurora Wings

I think I made the deadline for the Puppy in Boot Contest if not I got a cute card made, never a bad thing.  When Aurora Wings reached 1500 members Mitzi gave this darling image and offered a Contest which ends tomorrow.  Here is my card:

As with ALL of the Aurora Wings images I had so much fun coloring this darling image.  I usually go for the more intricate detailed images but also love every image I have ever seen that Mitzi has created.  They are not all my personal style but all are a wonderful art project to color.  Thanks for what you do Mitzi.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by Mitzi's Etsy store and just try to buy only one image...like the tootsie roll owl you can't do it...

Have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

No comments: