Monday, March 23, 2015

It's Monday and time for a new Mo's Creation!!!

Just a bit of a change up today.  We have a new Blog for our Mo's Digital Pencil DT creations called Mo's Clubhouse and that is where my card for today was posted.  It is going to be a wonderful new blog for the DT to create the daily creations, post tutorials, and we will also have contests! Awesome huh!!!   Now... Back to my creation for today,  I used Grunge Love:


While none of my kids or grand kids are really into the Grunge style in clothing or make-up, they do love hoodies and jeans, so I colored them more "everyone's style"  and added some texting terms (I hope) and phones to make it more tween- like LOL.    The phone is a die  I keep forgetting I have, but need to use more often with all the tween grandkids I have :).   The upper sentiment says, #whatIsaid....    I thought it would show up better in the photograph even with the black lettering, but No.......'

The dp back ground paper is some I have had in my stash and thought it was appropriate for thoughtful, quiet, let your fingers do your talking, kid card I created.

Right now there is a Coloring Contest going on at the new Mo's Clubhouse blog so grab any Mo Spring inspired image and enter it in the contest and link on the blog.  There is a special prize for this first Contest but I am not exactly sure what that prize is as of yet, stay tuned for details :)

Check out the new Mo's Clubhouse Blog every day to see what each DT member has created to show you and there may be a Tutorial or a Contest thrown in along the way, so check in often as we are just getting the site started and getting everything in order.  The other Blogs are still going too, the Dream Team blog, the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is now monthly but going strong, and Belle and Bronte's Clubhouse on Facebook is  a hopping place too and usually has some fun activity going on.  Wow, so much fun Mo Stuffs.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week.

Cathy

No comments: