Monday, April 6, 2015

The Cat's have it!!! Mo's Digital Pencil

I love this cat's expression...so sly like most cats, and the reason I love cats and Good Things!!!


The eyes say it all, sit and wait on top of the cheese look sweet and they will come.....

I kept the design simple because of the rather colorful cardstock I chose to showcase this feline beauty.  The flower  is just the right touch to accent the sentiment which comes with the image.
Be sure to check out the new images at Mo's Digital Pencil Store as Mo has been coming up with lots of new ones lately, so many I can hardly keep up with my coloring. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to drop by the Mo's Clubhouse Blog daily to see all of the DT creations featuring a new card or altered project every single day.

Have a super creative week!!!

Cathy

No comments: