Monday, May 31, 2010

Bloom and Grow--Flower Girl

I think theis little girl with the wheelbarrow full of flowers, from the newest Artistic Outpost Bloom & Grow stamp plate,  is just precious.  I colored her with copic markers. Isn't she just the cutest?: 
My thought was to color her in vintage colors neutral colors for the hat and pinafore but then I picked this really fun dp and it became what I like to call Modern Vintage.  Now that is a contradiction of visions but I think it works. 
The dp is busy enough I didn't want to add too much other stuffs, so I added a metal butterfly, punched the peachy cardstock with my MS border punch. 
A small half pearl in the upper left hand corner and the wonderful sentiment from the stamp plate which says, :"How does your garden grow?" 
Hope you are enjoying the new stamp plates from Artistic Outpost, I certainly am.

Hope your Memorial Holiday week-end is all you want it to be. 

See you this week with a Riley and Company Challenge on Tuesday.  I am the hostess this week.  The Sassy Cheryl's weekly challenge also on Tuesday.  The Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge on Thursday.  Be sure to stop by  because I have been busy coloring and have lots to show you this week!!!

Let's Color, K

Cathy

1 comment: