Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Sketch Challenge for Sassy Cheryl's weekly challenge!!!

This week , at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog,  Dawn has chosen a wonderful sketch challenge for us.  You're gonna love it.  Here is mine: 

Sassy Cheryl has created some of the cutest boy images lately, including this one called See No Evil, and that is a really nice. It is usually hard to find really cute, fun boy card images!!! You rock Sassy Cheryl!!!
I colored the image with copic markers and even gave him grass stains on the knees of his jeans...couldn't resist LOL.  The dp is from the Cafe Mediterranean premium stack I got at JoAnns a couple of weeks ago. 
The buttons were added with little yarn to dress them up a bit.
I used two of my new punches for a little interest to the main image matting.  The MS border punch at the bottom and the corner ladybug punch punched in a straight line.  You gotta do what you gotta do when your Michael's only carries the corner lady bug punch!!!
Be sure you check out the wonderful new images at Sassy Cheryl's this week, she has really outdone herself.  I think I say that every week, but it is true.  The DT also has some wonderful creations using the sketch also so be sure to stop by and see what they have created and leave a little love :)

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great day!!!

Cathy

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Gorgeous coloring and I love the papers you used for the sketch too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Cathy,
This is so adorable. I love the masculine colors that you choice. Very, very inspiring!

Dawn said...

Cathy...how cute! Grass stains even! Brilliant!! I've got to get to M's and pick up that punch too, so cute!! hmmmm, I did get a gift card for M-day!! =)

Marlene said...

What an adorable boy card!

Ann English said...

Oh, so cute and got to love those lady bugs!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Cathy, love the colouring.

Jackie :)

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous and adorable card!! Great coloring.

jkreucher said...

Hi Cathy.. just got my computer working... was worried about getting my card posted for tuesday.. but I am back in the swing of things..
I love the lady bug border, just perfect for this little guy that is colored just right! love it!
Hugs to ya!
Judy

Candy said...

Oh this image is so cute - I missed it somehow! Love your colouring :o)
Hugs, Candy