Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Use Punches

Lydia is the hostess this week for the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and has chosen the Challenge--Use at least 3 punches.  That isn't hard for me since I love punches and die cuts.  Here is what I created using Kai is 1:

Kai looks so much like my youngest grandson, who will be 1 on January 29, that I may just save this card for Gage.  Kai was colored with copic markers and sponged with faded bluejeans distress ink.
The punches are the new MS punch anywhere small label punch in the upper right hand corner onto which I place the #1.
The rick rack road for the firetruck button travels along the bottom. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT wonderful Use at least 3 punches Challenge cards on the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Cathy

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Awww...Super adorable Cathy! This would be perfect for your Grandson's Birthday. ~jeni :)

Sheila said...

Cathy this is just so adorable, I love the colour combo
you've used on it, got to put this image on my wishlist.
Hugs Sheila xx

Dawn B. said...

I love the name Gage..What a sweet card. This is perfect for his first birthday.. Great job.