Monday, October 24, 2011

Coffee Time with Just Inklined--Thanks a Latte!!

If you know me you KNOW I love coffee. I drink it 24 -7 and so was excited when I saw these wonderful coffee and tea service images released by Just Inklined and they come with wonderful sentiments too, added bonus. Here is what I created today:

I wanted the coffee pot to look like a ceramic every day type of coffee pot so gave it a teal and tan, or coffee stained maybe LOL, base, which was colored with copic markers.  Because the base cs is a busier floral striped print I left the cs panel of the coffee pot  plain. A doilie with a cricut double layered die cut flower was added to the base.

The sentiment was printed and then cut with an oval punch and then a straight edge was cut along the top to which a black and white polka dot bow and gold button were added.  The perfect embellishments for a Thank you a Latte card ready to send to that special friend who appreciates coffee as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the LaPashe store and check out the formal Coffee service and formal sentiments and the other new Halloween and other wonderful images that the artists at Just Inklined have been rolling out the past few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Cathy

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'm a coffee junkie too Cathy!!!
Love the coloring on your coffee pot! I have been trying to find a "real" one in local antique stores...no luck! ~jeni :)