Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiration picture Challenge--Sassy Cheryl's

Dawn is the talented hostess this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week and has chosen a wonderfully intriguing picture for our inspiration. 
I had chosen the Sally and Her Thanksgiving Turkey as the image I was going to color this week, I had chosen the brown striped dp and a beige swirled dp thinking that normally you would use the inspiration piece and you would be able to use the patterns and change out the colors to suit your image...that 's what I get for thinking.  We were supposed to use pink all this month to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  The best I can do for this challenge is to tell you that Sally has a pink training bra on...Here is my card for the Challenge:



Ya think the turkey is telling Sally they should Eat Beef for Thanksgiving because he is too skinny!?!

Don't you just love all the new Sassy Cheryl's images, the Sassy Sally's and Lucy Lou's and now the Pretty Polly's,  wow and now there is even a new Samantha Snow girl I just had to get last night.  Be sure to check all of them in the Store.

Be sure to stop by the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the DT, who followed the challenge rules, have to show you and be sure to play along.  You don't have to use a Sassy Cheryl's image to play but if you do you get two chances to win a 5 dollar gift certificate. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Cathy

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Believe it or not, I can see her pink training bra (The strap is peeking out, how can you miss it) you are too funny....Your card is just perfect for Thanksgiving... love the ribbon, and the papers

Debbie

Sassy Cheryl said...

Yep, I think definitely 'beef' will be on the menu at their house this Thanksgiving! This is gorgeous Cathy and I love, love, love the papers, bow and buttons! Simply perfect!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Red and the garnet in the ribbon are just darker shades of pink! I enlarged it, put on my super spy glasses and that training bra is definitely pink. Hey funny girl I adore your take on the inspiration photo. Table settings make me think of food too! Hilarious!

Dawn said...

bwahahahaahaha...snort...hahahaha
and pink undies too, I see them!!
too cute, Cathy!!

Ann English said...

You are too funny- the pink training bra is a nice touch-but seriously, does her mother know? She's entirely too young for such nonsense !
Ah, you rule breaker, you! I bet you tear those labels off of your pillows, too! Not me---but, you know what hey say, " Well behaved women rarely make history.". Love your interpretation-gorgeous card!

jkreucher said...

OMgosh! to to to cute for sure Cathy! love your awesome coloring, and I agree, this little turkey needs some fattttening up for sure!
love your fun design and earthtone colors with just the right touch of pink!
Hugs'Judy

Dawn B. said...

LOL...I love your sense of humor. This is adorable.

Jeni said...

Oh, I just love this Cathy!!! This is my favorite Sassy image at the moment, it cracks me up. Your coloring on her is crazy good and what a perfect ribbon!! Pink training bra, huh??? Hahahaha!! If you say so. ~jeni :)

Birdie said...

Isn't pink open to interpretation? Imagine toenails and fingernails to be pink along with the training bra. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog and must say, your work is fantastic. Double thanks for allowing me the pleasure of looking.

Heather Huggins said...

Cool autumn colors!! Very pretty..

Pat said...

bwahahaha!! Pink training bra...you crack me up!! I love this Thanksgiving image...except I just really wanted Cheryl to add bulging eyes to the turkey! hehehe! Gorgeous coloring...and I love your designwork!! Hugs. Pat Frank

fairysparkle said...

Hey Cathy i love the colours and the design and that turkey is so cute ,also love the buttons they look as if they have just dropped there .x