Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to All Mothers

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day.  It is a special day for so many of us who have enjoyed the trials and tribulations of raising our children young and old.  Always with a Hope and a Prayer that we have done all we can to give them the best life we could...

I was very excited today to get this wonderful framed picture from my children and grandchildren as a Mother's Day present, each one of my grandchildren held a posterboard square to be photographed and then they emailed the photos to my youngest daughter who put this wonderful collage picture together.  Isn't it just precious. 

I tried about 10 times to get rid of the glare and this is the best I could do.  I turned off all the lights in the room and no flash on the camera but still got this one spot I could not get rid of.  You can see how adorable this is,  I love it.

My spare bedroom is all done in black and white family photos and the bedspread is black and white,  has a black and white rug, black and white curtain and black  floating shelves, it is  the only room I have actually decorated and I really love it.  This photo will go over the bed.  Isn't it awesome.

Thanks kids. Love it.  Now to talk Dad into the River boat trip!! LOL.

Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day and I for one have to go to work Sunday night but will enjoy the day until then :)

Thanks for stopping by and do something crafty today.

Cathy


1 comment:

Carla S. said...

Happy Mother's Day, Cathy! What a fabulous gift from your kids and grandkids! This will be something to truly treasure!