Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Pretty Papers

It's time for another Sassy Cheryl's Challenge and our hostess this week is the wonderfully talented Jackie, who chose the theme Pretty Papers.  How fun is that.  I love dp and what a challenge to pick just the right one for Samantha Cops an Attitude

I love a kid with an attitude, unless she is mine LOL.  I colored Samantha with copic markers  and combined blues and greens for her dress and wanted her to have reddish hair as some of my favorite girls have attitude and reddish hair :)

The papers are embossed with sparkes and glitter and I love the colors.  Combined with the blue and white checked paper I think it adds just the right touch or pizzaz to this little "Really" girl which is exactly what the sentiment says punched with my label punch and mounted in layers, yeah, and notice, I even matched the checks....!!! it happens....LOL My perfectionist tendencies are here to stay.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations and see what pretty papers they have chosen to showcase their Sassy images.  Sassy Cheryl has been busy creating and
 " coloring" some of her images and you can purchase them  now too. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

Cathy

9 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super sweet. Love your sentiment! Hugs, Lesley

fairysparkle said...

I agree with you Cathy .Love love love this card its real pretty x

Carla S. said...

Aw, this is adorable, Cathy! Love the cheerful papers and cute image!

JACKIE M said...

Cathy I love your sparkly, glittery paper, beautiful card.

jkreucher said...

Cathy, I love your pretty papers, great colors and sweet as can be-perfectly colored sassy one! what could be better!
this is so darn cute!
hope your having a fantastic day!
hugs to ya
Judy

Dawn said...

how cute is this!! and love the papers too

Jeni said...

I love your sweet card with all the attitude!! I totally understand the red haired little girl thing, that was all me when I was little. Lol
Beautiful coloring, love the mix of blues & greens. ~jeni :)

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely fresh spring colours, love the flowers you've made too...hugs Denise xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

I've seen that look before. . . .:)
This is gorgeous Cathy. LOVE those gorgeous flowers and the ribbon is just the perfect touch!