Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Anything Goes

Can you believe that it is Thursday already??? Time for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and the theme this week is: Anything Goes,  so, go wild!!!  I fell in love with this adorable elephant when I saw it and thought of this card immediately but didn't use it until today, I Forgot!:

I used three of these little guys and created a card and thought the perfect sentiment was...drum roll..... Tons of Love....:)   I thought they would look adorable with a brown and pink background, mainly because I don't have any grey and pink dp, do you??? 

I know a couple of kids would would love to get this card. I love the yarn that I wound around the bottom of the card and attached a brown felt bow with a pink button tied with a pink strand of yarn.  I tied all of the buttons with pink yarn. 

Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and see what the DT has created for this fun challenge and  I just want to say that we had so many wonderful entries for the Guest Designer spots, you guys are so talented it is so hard to pick 3 gals. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

10 comments:

Colinda said...

It's so cute!! Love the sentiment and although I'm not a kid I would love to find such a pretty card on my doormat! Enjoy your day, Colinda

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love these three nellies! Gorgeous! Hugs, Lesley

Pat said...

Hi Cath! No...I think the brown is a better choice anyway...really makes the grey in the elephants stand out!! I almost shot coffee out of my nose when I saw this card...well, really, when I read the sentiment...BRILLIANT!! I wish I'd have come up with it!! Once again, you rocked it, sistah!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Debbie said...

These elephants are so so cute, Love how you used them in a set of three, and love the color combo

Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Cathy! The color combo is perfect and the trio of ellies is so cute!

Tracy said...

I love this little elephant and you idea to triplicate him is just precious. I really like the elongated shape too Cathy. Hugs!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Just darling Cathy. Love the brown and pink ad your elephants look precious.

Ellibelle said...

This is too cute!! Love the design on this card, and your coloring is amazing!

Cynthia said...

Love this line of elephants! So sweet, Cathy.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Absolutely adorable! Love, love, LOVE how you've layed this out as a long card with a variety of colors of sweet elephants. Perfectly darling!

Cheers!
Jennifer