Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Inspiration!!!

Happy Thursday,  It's Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge day, yep...This week's hostess is our mega talented, Peggy Marsh, who chose an Inspiration Challenge for us.  Here is the Challenge iinspiration:

I chose the thread in the upper left corner for my challenge card here:
I loved coloring this adorable Halloween at Bat Cat.  The irridencent look of the bat mask doesn't show up very well in the photo but it is a beautiful shade of bright yellow green.  I added the orange checked ribbon to tie in the pumpkins color, although the owls in the dp are pink and orange and green,  I thought the ribbon would help.

I kept the other embellishments to a minimum, as the dp is pretty busy , only adding a flower in the upper right coenr.  I used three different 5 pedal flowers and used an orange brad for the flower center.

Thanks for the great challenge Peggy, wonderful as always.  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT projects and see which part of the inspiration they chose.  I hope that is what we were supposed to do :)  If I don't ask I can plead ignorance  LOL.

I think the Guest Designer will be announced soon, check the Challenge site,  The DT has voted, it was really tough as there were soooo many incredible entries.

Have a great day.  It is supposed to cool off a little bit next week so I am staying in until it does.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Upload your photo or browse our image gallery to print photos on canvas, photo prints or fine art prints. We have exclusivity on many of the images displayed in our gallery and these cannot be purchased anywhere else. Our payment process is quick and easy to use and most importantly secure.you are having a wonderful posts so i always like to visit to your blog and found this post very interesting.
digital art

Elaine L. said...

How cute this is! I love those papers!

Jeni said...

I love this little kitty-bat! I just got him last week with my challenge win. lol I was going to use him for last weeks challenge but didnt get around to it. :(
I love the bright colors and his green mask ~jeni :)