Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Polka Dots

I was so excited to see that our hostess this week chose the theme to use Polka Dots for your Sassy Cheryl's Challenge card...I love polka dots :)  Here is my Sassy Golfer:

Are you seeing spots before your eyes now LOL.  This sooo could be me golfing.  I don't get to golf as much as I would like to in fact I haven't been golfing at all this summer. I chose the image Sassy Girl Golfer, isn't she just too cute in the polka dot knickers and Scottish Tam o' Shanter ?  

The image is colored with copic markers except the shirt because my sister wanted to know what OMS was so I showed her how to use it with colored pencils.  See I don't always use copic markers LOL!!!

I added polka dot dp and polka dot flowers and polka dot flower centers....Do you think I over did the polka dots....I like the way it looks!!!

Be sure to check out all the DT members cards, there are some awesome projects as always from my talented Sassy Sisters.

I am sure Sassy Cheryl, affectionately know to me as Sassy Boss Lady, will have some wonderful new images for you to NEED today as well, so be sure to check out the store.

We know you have all been busy with summer and getting kids ready for school  but we would love to have you play along with us in our challenge and maybe your number will be drawn for the gift certificate.  You can't win if you don't enter!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Cathy

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Your card is so fun with all of those wonderful dots on your paper and image!! Cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Dawn said...

too fun Cathy! lotsa dots going on here! lol...cute!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Yes, I see spots. But that's ok. This is adorable!

Jeni said...

Lots and lots of spots! This is adorable ~jeni :)

Ann English said...

Love this card, Cathy. Your ric-rac is fabulous and flowers gorgeous! Got to love the polka dots!

jkreucher said...

Hi Cathy! looking great in the dotted pants.. what a fun card!
love it.
Hugs
Judy

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Cathy and the flowers are just perfect
Clairexx

Heather Huggins said...

Totally cute!! Love all those dots..