Friday, December 10, 2010

Color Me Challenge--Sassy Cheryl's

A few weeks ago Sassy Cheryl's started a couple of new challenges that I have been trying to find time to play in, and I finally made it. This card is for the Color Me Challenge. This darling Bicycling Snowman was just too cute to resist.  What do you think?

I love this darling image and it was so fun to color.  This little snowman looks like he is riding to warn everyone that Winter is coming!!!  I thought this winter dp was just perfect for this little guy and didn't want to hide too much of it as it was too perfect for this image.
I added a red checked ribbon a trio of snow flakes and some blue dew drops to complete my card.
You should come and play along with the challenge, it is lots of fun and you could win a free image...added bonus.

Thanks for stopping by, catch you tomorrow.

Cathy

4 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

What do I think? I think he's PErFecT!
Love the colors that you chose. So adorable. Love those snowflakes too! So glad you finally made it over to play in the new challenge. The wait was certainly worth it!!!!!!!!! :)

Jeni said...

You colored this beautifully Cathy! Love his rosey cheek. Fabulous card ~jeni :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Absolutely fabulous recent makes but this one is my fave I think. Love that image! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Vicki G said...

Such a sweet sweet card!