Monday, December 20, 2010

Love and Peace Ya All!!!

I had to use this adorable couple, Audrey and Aubrey, for a down home Christmas greeting from the past, Peace!!   Being a child of the 60's these guys just epitomize the hippies who never gave it up.

I had so much fun coloring Audrey and Aubrey I didn't think I would ever stop, I kept adding details, and adding detail, but the images are drawn with so much detail but still have more than enough room to blend and shade and make images that almost look like photographs.
Be sure you stop by and see what the DT has been creating for you to see on the Just Inklined Blog and stop by the store and pick up a few images. There are tons of new images ready for the New Year.  Can you believe 2011 is only a couple of weeks away.  Wow, where has the time gone?
I hope you missed me this past week-end.  I colored this and 3 other Just Inklined images before I went out of town for my Granddaughter, Sierra's 3rd Birthday Party, and to watch the kids so that my daughter and her husband of 11 years could celebrate their Anniversary.  I just got home today at 3 and had to be at work at 6 so I didn't get this created for you until tonight.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are all ready for Christmas.  I am going to be creating some during the holidays so stop by and share a cup of coffee with me.  I'd love to see you.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Cathy

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Totally lovin' your groovy Christmas card Cathy! Gorgeous coloring!! Come to the beach and give me a lesson. ~jeni :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Peace, Pot, and Free Love - through rose colored glasses. Those glasses are totally awesome. Even though gravity kicked in, they think they still have "IT" don't they? Funny, funny card. Your coloring skills are awsome. Merry Christmas Cathy.

Gram's Treasures said...

Awesome card Cathy, great detail in your colouring! Your comments made me smile....and so true! I'm often amazed at the number of older hippies...especially when only one part of the couple retains the image but the other half doesn't! Merry Christmas!
Joyce xx