Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby Girl Brag Book

Well, I finished my sample brag books.  Thought I would give you a peek and see what you thought.  Here is the Baby Girl Brag Book:

I used my cricut to cut the clothes line of SVG images I purchased. The sweet is from a cricut cartridge and the paper roses I made.  Aren't the tiny clothes pins too cute!!!  I think the cover turned out cute!

The photo mount on the left page you would just add the photo on top but the one on the right is a double mount where you would add the photo between two layers from the top, which is hard to see in the photo.  The rounded top is where you would slide the photo in by gently opening it to slide the photo in and the style accommodates a rectagle photo.
The final spread could be used for an oval photo which you would have to cut and then the one on the right you could mount a rectangle photo and have a nice swirley border and pretty pink double flower.

Hobby Lobby had pink Cinch binding rings which I loved, they are a little bigger than I would have thought to buy originally but I think they are fine.  I will tie ribbon on the binding rings to finish it and it will be done.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great creative day.

Cathy

1 comment:

Gretha said...

woww, this is so cute.
Hugs Gretha