Friday, November 18, 2011

BabyBoy Simple Brag Book

I have been working on some simple Brag Books and thought I would show you what I had been doing.  These are just samples for my neice who is a photographer in her spare time, which she has none of, but photography is her second career which she is wonderful at.

In trying to keep them simple and affordable I hope I have not gone too far on the simple side, let me know:  All suggestions are welcome LOL.

These are 4X6 and some will be 5X7 to allow for larger or multiple pictures on them.  I am also making picture frames which I will show you in the next day or two as time allows.  I am almost finished with the baby girl brag book.
They are made from chip board inserts and covered with dp and assembled with my zutter spiral binder thing a ma jiggy,...can't find the exact name right now :)

I used my Cricut Expression to cut the die cut pieces and you know I am having a ball :)  The 100% Boy and Oh Boy are from the Boys will be Boys Cartridge and the Cloud and a few other pieces you will see later are a SVG file I bought and used with my Sure Cuts a Lot software and Cricut.  Rather than buy a whole cartridge for a few girl pieces I paid 4.98 and used the software....much better :)  I hope the Provo Craft Police aren't reading this!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day and do something creative!!!

Cathy

No comments: