Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Inspired by.....

It's Tuesday, and that means Sassy Cheryl's Challenge is up.  Dawn chose the theme Inspired by...and chose the following beautiful picture as your inspiration:

 I decided to take the shutters and flowers from the picture as my inspirations and created the following fun card using Noah is all ears:


Not sure this is exactly what Dawn had in mind, but I was so good last week, I knew I was stretching my goodness to its limits LOL..... If I remember you can use elements from the image and create your own, colors or only an element or two and I used the shutter, created from an Asian Lantern, vase and coordinating paper flowers.  Reminds me of when we took the kids to Disneyland when we were stationed in California. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards and it was great to see so many of you play along in the challenge this week. Be sure to grab a Sassy Cheryl image and play along this week, there are so many new cute images and there are always images in the 1 and 2 dollar bin that every one can afford a Sassy image to use.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a super fun creative day. 

Cathy

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Cathy! Darling image and very clever design elements!

Cynthia said...

Fun take on this week's inspiration photo, Cathy! The Asian Lantern is a really fun take on the shutter.

Dawn said...

totally cute and love your take on the inspiration!!! well done, gf!

jkreucher said...

Cathy, pure cuteness and amazing coloring as always.. your have really colored his little face and added even more character to it!
awesome fun card my sassy friend!
hugs to ya
Judy

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love how this photo has inspired your fun flowery, shuttered red and black creation, Cathy! Hugs, Lesley

Sassy Cheryl said...

'Stretching your goodness to it's limits.' TOO FUNNY, Cathy.
I think it's perfect and you know I adore the RED and the polka dots. You go girl. It's darling.