Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--It's a Sketch!!!

Yeah, it is Tuesday and that means a new Sassy Cheryl's Challenge and it's a Sketch brought to you by the awesome Dawn:

I love a sketch challenge and used Sassy Charlie The Wicked Witch of the West.  I think  followed the sketch pretty closely for me, Dawn would be so proud of me :).    I even purchased a new paper pack of Halloween paper, for this season from Michaels, by Recollections, lots of fun papers.

Colored with copics and all edges were sponged with distess inks.  MS spider web border under the ribbon...love that border punch :)

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for your viewing pleasure and I know that Sassy Cheryl has some new images for you in the Store so drop in and grab a couple and join the challenge for the change to win two images in the random drawing...and just to have fun with the rest of us :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day!!

Cathy

6 comments:

Dawn said...

good girl, Cathy! lol...
cute, and what fun paper!!

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Cathy! Love the papers and the adorable image!

jkreucher said...

Now you know miss Cathy, that I am going to have to run right over to Michaels for that fantastic paper pack, don't ya. what yummy papers!
I love her red hair and that her dress looks a bit weathered!
Awesome card- in every way! I Love this!
hugs to ya
Judy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love all your spooky papers with this perfectly coloured image! A fabulous Halloween make! Hugs, Lesley

fairysparkle said...

Hey hunny just stopped bye to leave you some love and say how much i love your card .I love the papers and i love the spiders webb and your colouring .xxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I am IMPRESSED that you were a good girl. LMBO!
I LOVE this! The coloring is wonderful and I adore the spiderweb paper. And the hat paper matches perfectly!!!! You're one smart cookie!