Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge-To Die For !!!-

Woo Hoo, it's Tuesday and that means Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Day!! the theme this week is brought to you by Ms Dawn and is:  To Die for...use a die cut or punch...easy peasy....: 

I love Count Dracula,  Noah,  what a cutie, and so fun to color with copics .  I loved adding the tree, ghost, bat, and pumpkin die cuts cut with my cricut from my Paper Doll cartridge and the fence punch which I distressed a little by cutting a few pieces from it. 

A few buttons were the only other embellishments I added to this page.
This will be a scrapbook page to compliment a second page of grandkids this  year...

Be sure to stop by the Challenge blog and see what the other DT members have created this week and what die or punches they have used.  I am sure that Sassy Cheryl has created a  new image or two for you too...that is always fun.  Be sure you grab an image or two and play along, I know everyone has a punch or die cut to use.....

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Sassy Cheryl's week-end specials which she has every Friday...always a great deal in there....

Have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

5 comments:

Dawn said...

oh, what a fun scrapbook page! love the ghost behind the tree

JACKIE M said...

Great layout Cathy, love all your die cuts :)

A Consuming Passion said...

Great page Cathy......Love this image, such fun!

jkreucher said...

what a fun little scene Cathy! love all these great dies!
you go girl! Noah is colored perfectly!
sorry to be so late with my commenting for you girls!
hugs to ya
Judy

Jeni said...

Cathy, this is totally adorable. All your die cuts make such a great scrapbook page. You may have inspired me to get to work on my Halloween scrapbook that has been pushed aside for 19 years. LOL
Beautiful coloring on Noah, he is too cute. ~jeni :)