Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Anything Goes

I am so excited to be back ...Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges are a special part of my week and I so look forward to them, so I loved creating this special little snow scene using, Taste of Winter, for the Anything Goes Theme this week:

The beautifully detailed image was colored with copics of course :) and  I chose grey for the snow suit and orange and brown for the scarf with orange boots so it could be gender neutral.   I love the fur on show suits so I can play with my white gel pens.  My reason for loving winter...its the little things :) 

I added assorted papers and the embellishments were an assortment of Cuttlebug quilled daisy flowers,  a rolled flower, along with a  Party ticket for when she/he gets tired of lapping up snow flakes.

Be sure to stop by the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the DT has created for the challenge...I can't wait.  I look forward  to seeing all of the beautiful creations again, I have been away much too long.  Remember for every 25 entries there is a prize.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so adorable, Cathy! Love the colors and the darling image! Happy New Year!

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous creation Cathy, really adorable!

Welcome back, hun and Happy New Year!

Hugs, Franz.

Tracy said...

Super cute Cathy! I love the color scheme. It's different and I'm a sucker for punched flowers. :-) Hugs!

Anja said...

I am so glad that you are back, Cathy! Your card is so adorable. Love the soft colors and papers and the combination with a little bit of orange. This looks so beautiful. Not to forget your gorgeous coloring and cute embellies. Great card!

Hugs, Anja

Debbie said...

Cathy this is just so pretty, love that image..

Hugs
Debbie

Ann English said...

Cathy, this is the cutest!!! I love it! I'm so happy for you, lady. Enjoy yourself!

Pat said...

Well, dang girl, I thought I'd left a comment! I swear, I am losing it...whatever "it" is! hehe! I love love love this card! Gorgeous colors...and those flowers are yummy. My newly purchased Cuttlebug flower-making thingie came in the mail today! Can't wait to try it out!! Brilliant coloring...as always! I'm soooooo happy you're back! Hugs. Pat

Kim Bell said...

Welcome back Cathy!!
Love your creation. Love those flowers. I missed you-smiles
Hugz
Kim

Iulia said...

Hey Cathy and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your loved ones!
This is really adorable! I can almost feel the icy flake on my tongue:) Gorgeous layering as well!
Bug hugs, Iulia