Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gilbert's Marvelous Adventure--Sassy Cheryl's Project of the week !

Hello, and welcome to the first week of  in between  Sassy Cheryl's challenge weeks where the DT gets to either create a second card following the challenge theme which this week is Lots of Hearts or create an anything goes card.  This week I chose Door number 2, using the adorable new Gilbert's  Marvelous Adventure:


I have been practicing my hair coloring,  and I am getting more pleased with my efforts.I think Gilbert is happier that is hair looks better :)  I had tons of fun adding lots of elements to my card. The Mustache, arrow, rings , banner and memory washi tape, I think that is about enough, but each one.  I also colored Gabby and her Marvelous Adventure but she wants her own show soon.  :)

If you haven't already be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and enter your card in the challenge, if you  need to buy a Sassy Cheryl's image drop by the store and get an image or two as you have to use an Sassy Cheryl's image to play in the challenge.   Each of the DT members will also have a Sassy Cheryl's creation on their blog so drop by for some inspiration if you are looking for some cute ways to use those Sassy Cheryl's images.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week.

Cathy

3 comments:

Ann English said...

Oh, Cathy, this is exceptional...just love it!!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gilbert's hair makes him look quite dashing Cathy!. I love that banner too. I just ordered Gilbert and Gabby too. I love them. I can tell you had fun adding all the goodies to this one. Love the end result.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Cathy I love love this wonderful card. I think you did an awesome job on Gilbert's hair. Hugz, joann