Monday, February 10, 2014

Vintage Challenge for Tiddly Inks Facebook page

Suffice it to say after a day at the ER with high blood pressure I was sick(no pun intended) of laying around but didn't feel like doing too much so... what better to do than color..... I had gotten a couple of Tiddly Inks images the other day and wanted to color the darling Daddy's Girl.  When I got done coloring it I decided I would look around and see if they had any challenges that I could use her for....yep, one right up my alley, vintage...very apropos :)


Lots of vintage stuffs on this card, so I hope it is vintage enough....a huge rose, I made , the woven mesh looks old, the faux pearls give a vintage look and I love to use them on my vintage cards.  The Tim Holtz metal label attached to the bottom of the image and last but I even added some of my precious vintage buttons from my grandfather's button collection.  My grandparents never threw away a garment with buttons they could save so you will notice the thread is still attached,   I almost forgot my vintage lamp post with the vellum globe.  on the right side.
I have never played in a face book challenge. Hope I did it right or they may invite me to never play with them again....I was so excited to find a new site that had such cute digital images that would make me sad.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Beautifully done Cathryn. So cute. Thank you for playing in the Vintage challenge on the Tiddly Inks fan Club facebook page.