Monday, January 25, 2010

I got to meet Tanya!!!!

I got to meet Tanya of Stamper's Ink.  As a DT member for Riley and Company this is so exciting.  Eat your hearts out gals!!!  Okay, here is the proof:



Beautiful Tanya on the left and Moi on the right(shorter). 
I had made the trek to Kansas City on the spur of the moment, still trying to finish the last half of our family Christmas gatherings.  Due to some scheduling conflicts between the two families I ended up going on down the extra hour and a half to my oldest daughter's since it wasn't going to work for her to get up North KC to my other daughter's.  Guess who's wonderful Stamper's Ink store is on the way to my daughter's house.  Yep!!!  Tanya.   I did call on Friday afternoon to make sure that Tanya was going to be there as meeting the Head Moose was my main reason for stopping by .
It was so worth the trip.  Tanya made me feel like a long lost friend whom she hadn't seen in years rather than someone she only knew through the internet.  She gave me a sneak peek of the next few releases and oh, boy am I excited, the next year is going to be soooo fun!!!
Poor Tanya and her wonderful staff not only put up with me but my daughter and her three children.  Cheyenne(9) loves to do crafty stuff, and loves to make cards with me, was so excited to be able to do a Riley make and take while we were there. 
I did a little shopping while I was there, Stamper's Ink had more Spellbinder dies than I have seen anywhere else and I found the Elegant Tags that I have wanted forever!   Be sure to check out her wonderful store where she sells everything you need to make beautiful cards or scrapbook pages.  There is a schedule of classes and all of the gals who work there are Copic Certified.  Plus they have Riley!!!

Peggy Marsh, who only lives a few miles from Stamper's Ink , and I have been trying to get together to color for months.  I didn't have time, once I decided to go, to make arrangements to meet her.  She said that she had been at Dana's (Riley DT member) for a craft day.  Once the weather straightens up and I get to quit going to the Dr more often than I go to work URGHHHHH! we ARE going to get together. 

Getting to meet Tanya and the gals at the store was so much fun and made a great week-end with family even more special!!!!. 

See you all tomorrow.  Can you believe that I haven't colored in 4 days, way too long. 

Oops!! I about forgot, here is a pix of Stamper's Ink from the parking lot:




I need to unpack from my trip but wanted to share my excitement with my friends. 

Love ya!!!

Cathy

No comments: