This beautiful Daffodils in Bottle image was colored with copic markers and sponged with peeled paint distress ink.
I wanted to keep the card CAS so kept the extra layers to a minumum, maybe I went too far, on well, I like it LOL!!!
A downloaded striped dp for the baes annd a simple orange check ribbon band onto which I added a hatpin I made over the wee-end. I dyed the white hat pin heads with crystal effects dyed with SU reinkers, so you can have just about any color you want. The beads were added and because I don't make jewelry the beads are rather limited, but the effect is cool.
3 vellum butterflies sponged with distress ink and my card is complete.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.