Thursday, March 24, 2011

If it's Thursday, it is Mo's Digital Pencil Day!!!

Are you ready for another wonderful Challenge brought to you by the fabulous Pat for Mo's Digital Pencil?  Pat has had some wonderful challenges for us and this week the theme is, show us some Attitude!!!  Here is what I chose to share:

My Attitude is Happy and Carefree!!! Attitude's don't all have to be bad LOL!!!  This sweet little girl, Alice skipping rope, is just such a happy image and was so much fun to color.  I colored her in pinks and purples and cut out my image with my fiskars circle cutter.  The main image was mounted on a white paper doilie. 
The dp is tim holtz dp and the corners were punched with a MS corner punch to add a touch or softness to the corners.
A band of purple satin ribbon, 3 paper spiral flowers I created and a hat pin I dyed to match the flowers. 

Be sure to stop by the Challenge blog and check out the rest of the DT creations, I'm sure you will see a lot of Attitude, can't wait to check it out myself.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Cathy


7 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Cathy...gosh, how absolutely precious!! I love the "carefree" attitude this little darlin' portrays!! You nailed it, hon!! Takes me back to my childhood. (Sidebar: I tried jumping rope a couple of years ago...arrggh! And let me say, jumping rope was far easier when I was a little kiddo! LOL!!) Your coloring is stunning...and those flowers and hatpin are the best embellies to help showcase this little sweetheart!! Hugs, hunny bunny! Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Hi Cathy! You did such a fabby job with this little cutie! nice one!

Barbara said...

Cathy this is just so cute i love it

Dawn B. said...

Cathy this is adorable.. I love the way you added your cute flowers. Wish I could still jump rope.. We used to do it for hours as kids.. Great job.

Turtle In The Sand said...

lovin those flowers. I have to teach at my Inky Digits club and I am teaching how to make different paper flowers. One will be like yours. They really make a wow on a card.

Elaine L. said...

Sweet card, Cathy! Love the colors, and the doily is a perfect frame for the image.

Sheila said...

Cathy this is just adorable!, I love this image yet to colour her up tho.
You have done a fabulous job, I love the lace doily and Flowers.
Hugs
Sheila xx