Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Anything but a Card!!

It's Thursday and that means another fun Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Our hostess this week is the super talented Debbie who has chosen the theme, Anything but a card.  One of my favorite challenges LOL.. really it is :)  I love to make things...

I didn't really alter this Photo album but created it with my Bind it All. The first I have created from scratch.  This wonderful Mummu image is called:  Mummu in Summer.  I love the Mummu images, they have always been my favorites, or at least, what made me take notice of the Mo images in the beginning. Every image I see of Mo's is my new favorite but Mummu and Late will always be my two all time favorites.  The image was colored with copics and sponged with distressed inks.
The dp I chose represented the vintage feel I was going for with the image and embellishments.  The lace and journaling ticket.  A single gold button and hand tied bow.  A tattered hand made paper flower in the upper right corner and the cuttlebug letters on the lower edge give the vintage feel I was trying to achieve. The ribbons in coordinating colors just help hide the bind it all wires LOL.

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DT creations and be sure to stop Mo's Digital Pencil Blog  and see the newest images  Mo has been creating, she has really been a busy illustrator and has created some new images that are sure on my wish list.  hint elves one and two are available.....

By the time you check out my blog I will be on a plane to my son's wedding so if I don't get to your blog for a day or two or three, that is the reason.  Love you all and see you when I get back.

Hugs,

Cathy

15 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oh Cathy this is indeed a heirloom creation. It would look good filled with wedding pics too!

Tammy said...

Lovely keepsake and fantastic colors and coloring. Have a wonderful trip!

Pat said...

Hi Cathy...oh man...now I have to get a bind-it-all!! (I'm telling my DH that it's all your fault! LOL!!) This is just so dang cute! I love Mummu too...and you have done such a beautiful job coloring this sweetie! Love the embellies too...and those ribbons at the top are perfect!! Hugs. Pat

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Ha ha ha...you're in trouble with Pat's DH...but I'll back you up...because I so love mine too! :) This is fabulous!! Just love the image...your colouring and all the detail xx

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Cathy I love your photo book it's awesome!!, I've now got a long list of orders for recipe books ... journels... even calendars!!, since I blew the dust off my bind it all for this weeks challenge :-).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Carla S. said...

Awesome photo album, Cathy! I love this Mummu image and you've colored her to perfection!

Jeni said...

Beautiful Cathy! Love the vintage design and your coloring is gorgeous. ~jeni :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is so wonderful- beautiful project. Wow- have a wonderful time at the wedding!

Debbie said...

This is a beautiful photo album that you've put together. I have a bind it all. One of those things I had to have it and all the stuff to go with it, and it is sitting in my closet.. Never really used it so now that I've seen your beautiful photo book I think I might have to dust it off.

Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs
Debbie

Iulia said...

This is gorgeous, Cathy! Your coloring is amazing!
Have a happy weekend hun!
Hugs, Iulia

Barbara said...

Wow girl this is great makes me think about dusting off my bind it all.LOL!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous album! Well done you for making the whole thing from scratch! Hugs, Lesley

Gwendolyn said...

Love this granny! Really cute!

Heather Huggins said...

This really pretty. Great coloring.