Saturday, August 20, 2011

This was hard--my card for Cole

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl put out a request for all who wanted to send a card to one of her son's LaCross team mate's who was paralyzed in a terrible swimming accident last week.  It is hard enough to know what kind of card to send to someone you know, but for a teen you don't know who has just suffered such a horrific tragic accident, I was stumped for a few days... but finally came up with this image...I hope I chose well.

It is kind of a Sassy image, it is from a Lung 4 U fund raiser a few months ago and thought the image and sentiment were appropriate for the rehab Cole has in store for him. 

Just thought I would  post a quick picture of the card. It seems funny to actually make a complete card as I usually just make card fronts.  I love to color but don't really do anything with my creations after I make them...maybe when I retire...LOL

Catch you all later.

Cathy 



2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Cathy...how sweet! I love the sentiment too!! I've been struggling trying to decide which image to use...I'd better go shopping soon! I'm sure this adorable card will put a smile on Cole's face! Thanks for the inspiration, Cath! Hugs. Pat

Dawn said...

how cute! I'm sure it'll bring a smile to his day!