Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Boy Attitude!!!

Iulia is our wonderful hostess this week for the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and she has chosen the theme...Boys with Attitude...Sure sounds like fun to me.  The first thing I thought of was Mo's new Elves swinging on the ornaments...the attitude is FUN!!!:

I am not ready to get out all the red and green and traditional Christmas bling but couldn't wait to use this little charmer Little Elf Finn, so his story is that he is just Chillin until the holidays on this ball of glitter, and if all goes well it will not get broken LOL.

The image is colored with copics and I guess the reason I love the holiday images so much is there is usually fur and I LOVE to color fur.  I love to play with the border with a white gel pen until it looks like the fur is almost real.  There are only a couple of gel pens that really work well for this, one being the Singo Unibal, which happens to be the only one I have on hand right now, so the only one I can name :)

  The glitter on the ball is MS course glitter which I now have a fine layer of on my desk...The buttons were tied with blue/white bakers twine and the blue/brown checked ribbon was from my stash.  Blue and brown dew drops and my little boy with a Fun Attitude is ready to share with every one of you.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and if you have thought of entering for the GD spot for this final chance now would be the week to enter.  Be sure to add GD after your name on your entry so we know you want to be considered. 

Be sure to stop by Mo's Blog and Store to check out her new images...she has been so busy I can't begin to name the new images, you just need to go check them out!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful creative day!!!

Cathy

11 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how could anyone NOT love these guys! Just gorgeous!
xXx

Dorcas said...

Cathy your layout is AWESOME!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Cathy! I love the layout and the darling little elf!

Debbie said...

Cathy, love the non-traditional colors..and when it comes to glitter, I usually have a fine mist all lover not just on my desk..lol

Hugs
Debbie

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is precious!!! love the colors you chose...your glitter is wonderful...LOL..I always get it all over the place too (-:

Dawn B. said...

I love what you did with the fur. It does look real. Great card Cathy. I love this sweet image.

Kerri said...

absolutely beautiful love it..awesome..thks for sharing

Heather Huggins said...

Oh too cute!!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

This little guy is precious. I loe blue Christmas cards.

Pat said...

Hi Cathy!! Ooooh...I love this card girlfriend! Such gorgeous coloring...and your DPs are perfect! Love all the sparkle too!! Big hugs! Pat

Grenouille Greetings said...

I think Pat would say that this little guy is "chillaxin" on his bauble! Beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley