Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Celebrate 100 Challenges!!!

Isn't it just awesome  we have the wonderful experience to have to joy of 100 amazing Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges and the chance to get to play with  100's of amazing Mo's digital images!!! To Celebrate this  occasion  we are all using an image we believe shows some sort of Celebration and I chose one of Mo's newest images called, Teen Fairy Pia:

I chose to keep the copic coloring soft and subtle on this darling fairy.  I highlighted the underskirt with a clear Sukara gellyroll pen which also highlighted the wings.

The edge of the main image and the doile were airbrushed with copics as well.  I purchased a new cricut cartridge which has the corners scrolls I used, aren't they pretty.  They are sprayed with Glimmer Mist but it doesn't show in the photo.   I went to buy a punch but when Michaels had the cartridges on sale for 29.00 I looked and found one that had a corner I loved and when I got about a hundred other images I could use, it made more sense than one punch....work with me here, it is my justification, he he...not that I need any, but old habits are hard to break LOL.   The cartridge is Picturesque.

I added a trio of pink hand made roses, a couple of molded leaves, and a scroll  on the doile. On the opposite side of the card I tied a white sheer ribbon  with a bow.

Since this is a special Celebration Challenge there are going to be special prizes.  Please be sure to check out the Challenge blog for all the details as I would hate to get any of them incorrect, but when we heard what the prizes were the Design Team all wanted to enter the Challenge to get to win the prizes too... we were banned LOL

Be sure to stop by the  Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created for this special 100th Challenge Celebration and grab a celebration image and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by, Next week's challenge is going to be a fun one as well.  I am so ready for Fall and Halloween colors and images...so much fun.

Have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

13 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oh Cathy she is so sweet. The soft blues are so pretty. Great shading.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Mo's new fairies Mia and Pia are such fun! I love the soft and subtle coloring you used and the touch of pink with the blue is a lovely combination!

100 challenges is amazing and the prizes offered are fantastic! For 3 very lucky winners out there it will be a happy day! I would love to win!

Wishing YOU a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Great card! I love the soft colors you used. And that new fairy is great! I may have to get her for myself :) lol

Thanks for sharing her with us.

Blessings & Hugs
Michelle

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Cathy! Love this new image and love your soft coloring of her! Beautiful details!

Jeni said...

This is gorgeous Cathy! The blue coloring on her dress and green/blue sash is stunning. Love all the glittery accents as well. ~jeni :)

Pat said...

Oh Cathy...absolutely precious, m'dear!! I tell ya, your logic at Michael's seems perfectly appropriate to me!! We would have a blast shopping together, me thinks!! Your card is stunning...gorgeous coloring. I love these new fairies Mo has out...so dang cute! And I love the girly-ness of this card! Brilliantly executed, darlin'!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Barbara said...

I love this sweet image and you colored her beautifully! I like the softness, too. I like the air brushing, too. It keeps the softness going. Great card all around. I just finished a card with Pia, too, and "tried" to keep the coloring soft. It will be on my blog tomorrow. Big hugs!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Cathy. Love the soft colors and sparkle.

dj1952 said...

What an adorable card! I love your coloring and all of the glitter you've used. Hugs, dj1952

Elaine L. said...

Cathy, Aren't these teen fairies adorable?! I love what you've done with this one...the pastel colors and the touch of glitter on her skirt are perfect! Love the doily peeking out, too!
Did you ever imagine we'd still be doing this two years later?! It's been so much fun!

Iulia said...

Adorable card, Cathy! Love this image, also wanted to use her, but remembered I had a few weedings ahead...lol. Love the colors and your coloring, she's just perfect!
Hugs, Iulia

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, just love the colours that you have used.

Loreal Blondi said...

Just love the effects with Gellyroll! Fab card with great coloring!