Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge--Fun in the Sun

It's Thursday and that means it is time for a new, Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, and the theme is Fun in the Sun.  I chose the image, Baby Fairy Bee :

Colored with copics and sponged with distress ink.  I have seen so many of my DT sistah's color this little darlin and I just had to get her and color her too and I am so glad I did, what  joy!!!  I added glitter pen to the wings which I tried to make translucent .  A hand crafted rose with a bee button , twine bow, a ribbon swirl and a brass corner bracket are the perfect bling for my summer fun card.

Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog and check out rest of the DT cards and see what wonderful projects they have created for your to see, I know they will be wonderful.  Join in the Challenge using  Mo's Digital image and for every 25 entries Mo will give  a 5 dollar gift certificate to the store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

10 comments:

Juls said...

Really fun card!! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

Oooooh...I didn't notice the little bee in your flower until just now! So clever!! I love this card, girlfriend! Reminds me of when I was a little girl visiting my gramma...and I got STUNG by a bee!! Thanks for stirring up the memory! hehe! But it wasn't nearly as cute as Mo's bee! hehe! Fabulous coloring, as always! And that swirly thing in the corner is so coooooool!! Have a great day, sugah!! Hugs. Pat

Debbie said...

What a great job you did the bee fairy glad you finally got here.

Hugs
Debbie

Anja said...

Oh yes, Cathy! The bee is just too cute and bees and butterflies really are perfect summer sign for summer! Really cute card.

Hugs, Anja

Glimpses of My Heart said...

So cute!! Your coloring is fabulous! His stripes look so fuzzy! Great job! I also like the color around the image and under him/her. Its so soft....perfect!
Blessings,
Michelle

Franz♥ said...

Totally cute Cathy! I love this lovely new Mo's fairies, they are adorable!

Hugs, Franz.

Kathleen said...

Oooh gorgeous Cathy, this has to be one of my most fav Mo image, I adore all her fairies but this one is just so cute!
Love that sweet little bee charm too
Hugs
Kat xx

Kim Bell said...

Cathy! I just love this image!! So dang cute. Love the bee charm!! Awesome.

Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

Well you did an amazing job with this little cutie Cathy. Wow, that button is gorgeous and its little visitor is so cute. Hugs!

nwilliams6 said...

One of my fav Mo images right now. Sweet, sweet, sweet and your coloring is wonderful as always.