Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Summer Bling

Yippee, it's Tuesday and that means time for a new, Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, with the theme Summer Bling.  I chose, Quiet Inspiration:


Colored with copics and airbrushed clouds.  Wood die sentiment, handmade rose and shells.  Hand painted sea waves to sail the bottle to adventures far far away  and my summer scene with adorable Maddie is complete.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards in the Challenge blog and stop by their blogs and see what they have created and leave them a little love :) Be sure to grab a Sassy image and play along in the Challenge for a change to win two images...really easy and fun.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative week.

Cathy

8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I agree. . .PERFECT!!!!!!! Super gorgeous. LOVE the sweet little message in a bottle, thingy. And those clouds!!! WOW. . .those are awesome! Just a lovely and sweet little card, Cathy!

Dawn said...

adorable! love the starfish and shell charms!

Pat said...

Hi Cathy!! you nailed it...you absolutely nailed it!! I love everything about this card! I need to pull out this image...I have her but she's never been near my Copics!! Will remedy that soon! Gorgeous coloring...and I love each and every design element you've added! I swear...you have some of the coolest embellishments!! Hugs. Pat

Cynthia said...

This is very sweet, Cathy. Lovely coloring of the image and the charms are perfect!

Shirley said...

This is gorgeous. I love the embellishments and want to know how you made them. The handmade and colored waves are wonderful.

jkreucher said...

hi Miss Cathy, Everything in your wonderful card came together perfectly!
you must have a boat load of those little wooden sentiments. they are the perfect finishing touch, along with your little message in the bottle and shell charm.
can you say A W E S O M E!!
hugs to ya
Judy

Nela said...

Hi Cathy,
your card is gorgeous!
Oh, a message in the bottle!
I look forward to tinker with you at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs Nela

Unknown said...

Wow Cathy, simply gorgeous. I loooove that bottle!
Jasmina