Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--Guy Card

Time for a new, Sassy Cheryl's Challenge--make a guy card.  I chose the adorable, Who Burst Your Balloon:


Max was colored with distressed inks and an aqua brush and the clouds were sponged with a sponge dauber and cloud template torn from a post it note, yep that is how I do it.

The strip of dp to the left was punched with my SU spiral punch and I added 3 wood buttons tied with bakers twine and mounted on oval label punches.   A wood, You Rock Sentiment die cut, finishes this masculine card, perfect for any guy occasion.

Be sure to drop by the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for you to see.  Grab a Sassy Cheryl's image and play along in the challenge and you never know if you will be one of those chosen in the random drawing for two Sassy Cheryl images.

Don't forget about the Design Team Call going on now and if you are interested, be sure to read the rules and requirements in the Challenge Blog and when you enter your Challenge card put DT behind your name when  you enter.  I just want to say that I saw a lot of awesome entries this past week and it is going to be really hard to narrow it down.....Keep them  coming you are all awesome.!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful creative day.

Cathy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little Max and his sad little balloon. :) But your card is gorgeous GF! LOVE the coloring with the distressed inks and I tell ya what. I am in LOVE with those buttons!!!!!! Just adorable.

Dawn said...

too cute! love how you colored Max! darling card!!

Pat said...

Hey there my sweet friend!! I love this card!! Poor little Max! He looks kinda sad...or maybe he's bewildered! Maybe he dad can fix his broken balloon! Dads can fix anything!! hahaha! Brilliant coloring/painting! And thanks for the tip on the clouds...am going to try that!! Hugs. Pat

jkreucher said...

Hi miss Cathy! This is just cute as can be! love the wood buttons and the punched edge!
I got out my water brushes to paint on some hollyhocks this week.
I forgot how fun the water brushes are! your coloring is awesome!
someone is going to be very happy to get this great card!
hugs to ya
Judy

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Cathy! Fab coloring.

Turtle In The Sand said...

I haven't used my aqua brush in a long time. Looks like I should pull it out soon. I love the way Max's clothes are colored.