Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Back!!! What do you mean you didn't know I was gone!!!

I know that it has only been a couple of days since I have posted but I feel like it has been forever since I have had enough crafting time.  I have been trying to get this card finished for two days...an eternity for me LOL but here is my Sassy Cheryl's May Quilt project:

Don't you think that the quilt pieces make cute calendar toppers.  The quilt image was colored with copic markers,  The polka dot dp is from My Mind's Eye Delightful paper pack.  I thought it looked springy.

I mounted the main quilt image and the calendar page on green dp and tied some mint green ribbon I dyed using SU reinkers. 
The rose is one of the paper roses that I made the other night and I thought it went nicely with the colors and theme of this project.
Sassy Cheryl has released a ton of new images this week and you really need to go check them out.  I have mine all printed and ready to color and I swear this week is going to be mine all mine or I'll know the reason why!!!  Believe me when Mamma Ain't Happy Nobody's Happy...

I'll catch you guys tomorrow with a new freebie from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I tried a new spellbinder technique (for me) and I really like the way it turned out with this image...stop back to see it tomorrow.

Have a Happy Easter

Happy Coloring

Cathy

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hey Cathy,
Your calender is just precious! Hope your Easter basket is filled with goodies. Happy Egg Salad week!
LOL
Lynn

Denise @ Paper Gems said...

Cathy,

This little calender is very cute!

Nice job!

Heather said...

Beautiful project!! Happy Easter...

Marlene said...

Wow - this is gorgeous!!! Love it!

IsabellasChallenge said...

This is SO beautiful!