Monday, April 12, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil has Pirates!!!

Mo's Digital Pencil has created a whole bunch of the cutest Little Pirates and Stuffs to go with them to create the most fun scenes!!! Here is my first project.  I have 4 more printed off :)  What do you think?
This was so much fun to create.  I merged 3 of the images., the map, the treasure chest and First Mate Kate.
I merged the images with PhotoShop Elements 7.  All were colored with copic markers and the edges were sponged with Weathered Wood Tim Holtz distress ink.
A Birthday sentiment was added along with a red/white checked prima flower to which I added a red button.
There are also a palm tree, parrott, a parrott stand, powder kegs and cannon ball boxes, and Captain Hugh with a telescope.  Too Cute!!  What little boy or girl wouldn't love to get a card made with one of these cuties.
These darling images are available right now at Mo's Digital Pencil Store.
I can imagine creating a Birthday Party set to include invitations, place cards, treat bag toppers,
I should have another project or maybe two with these darling images tomorrow.  But for now I have to go to bed. 

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Coloring

Cathy


2 comments:

Anja said...

Love the new pirates and love your card. You coloured the image absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs, Anja

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fantastic!! Absolutely love it...just wish I had Photoshop and could do half as well as you xx