Friday, June 18, 2010

Dream!! Mo's Digital Pencil newest freebie

Mo decided to post a 24 hour freebie, good thing I always check the PCP group several times a day and saw this last night.  I couldn't resist coloring it right away.  What do you think?

Can't you just see the many possibilities for this darling image.  Falling snow, Santa's sleigh, rain drops.

I love the alphabet tiles I used for the sentiment.  They are a little smaller than Scrabble tiles so work better on normal sized cards. 

The image was colored with copic markers and sponged with Wild Wasabi SU ink and Vintage Photo Distress ink.  The window was lightly colored in to appear as an early evening night with the moon to this little dreamer to gaze at.

Kept it kind of simple for a boy card but could have used a truck/airplane button to look like toys on the floor, hind sight is always 20/20 isn't it.

I am going to have a busy week-end.  Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday and Sunday is Father's Day.  We don't really have anything planned this week-end because my oldest daughter and her family will be coming up and her second daughter, Cailyn, has a birthday on July 5 so we will celebrate their birthday's together next week-end.

I will catch  you all tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week-end.

Cathy

3 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Oh my it's fabulous!!!

Candy said...

Cathy, I think it is wonderful. You have captured just what Mo intended. Lovingly done - I can tell. Love it 'plain-ish' :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sherri Thacker said...

Love it. I also downloaded it last night and I thought about putting Santa's sleigh in it :).