Friday, June 4, 2010

Father's Day Challenge--Karen's Doodles

Well, I played the Karen's Doodles Challenge a few weeks ago and I was one of the random drawing winner of two images.  This is one of them and I decided to use it to play in another of the US Challenges which is a Father's Day theme:

I always think a Thank you card is appropriate for a Father's Day Card as we are really thanking our father's for all they have done for us.  I lost my father when I was 18 so it is a celebration I use for my husband and our 4 children.

Isn't this just the cutest image.  I don't know which I like more the Bigsby or Herbert the Turtle so I chose an image with both. 

You should play along, it is fun.  This was a sketch challenge and I flipped the sketch to fit my image.  I always seem to do that :)

Have a great day. 

Thanks for stopping by

Cathy

3 comments:

shulsart said...

Cathy, this is just adorable. Love your coloring on Bigsby and Herbert. I just adore those guys. I particularly like how you picked up all the colors in the plaid paper and added them to the flowers. Great job! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog!

csroyal said...

Oh! Awesome job!! Herbert is my favorite!! Glad to see you at Karen's Doodles this week!

Melanie said...

amazing coloring! like a page right out of a storybook! :)