Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another Sassy Cheryl's Snowman Card....Trying to stay cool here in Omaha!!!

Oh, my gosh it was hot here today.  It was in the high 90's with heat index in the 100's.  It is supposed to be cooler tomorrow with high in the mid to high 80's...I may need a sweater LMBO!!!  To try to keep cool I like to color snowmen and Sassy Cheryl's has sooo many simply adorable snowmen I never run out of images to choose from:  I chose 4 squared snowmen for this card:

Isn't this a fun image with the 4 snowmen holding or reaching for the stars.  The upper left snowman with the yellow scarf and mittens was reconstructed after his arms were momentarily removed to have them extending outside of the border.  The mittens were reattached by drawing arms stretching across the borders.
I created the green polka dot flower to showcase part of my sentiment.  I thought it would be cute to mount my sentiment on my little picket fence, a MS fence punch. 
The largest flower punch is an EK large 5 pedal punch and the smaller embossed punch is a Spellbinder punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I may have  new post tomorrow, no promises.  I have been working hard on my new Riley and Company Summer Fun Release Sneak Peeks which begin on Monday.  There are 10 new stamps being released.  There are 8 new Riley and Sophie Stamps and two awesome sentiment stamps.There are Sneak Peeks all week with a Blog Hop Thursday night at 9:00 pm Central time at which time the stamps are available for sale.   
Tuesday is Sassy Cheryl's Challenge day and Thursday is Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! I won't be 'thinking snow' just yet, but definitely cooler temperatures!