Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Strawberry Girl--Mo's Digital Pencil

Everyone is in full swing with their summer time images and Mo's Digital Pencil has come up with some adorable little Berry Children.  This little cutie is called Strawberry Girl:

Isn't this just the sweetest little girl in her summer dress with strawberry and her little strawberry purse. 

I wanted a special strawberry dp to go with this little cutie.  I remembered I had a Digital Summer pack from Gina K Designs that had strawberries on it.  I found it in my computer file and opened it in Photo Shop Elements 7 to deepen the colors and add more red to the dp.  I like the way it turned out. The pink stripe is a piece I got on sale at Michael's last week.  I love it for girlie cards. 

Three bttons and a little pink bow and my card is ready to display.  Did I forget to mention that I colored this image with copic markers and sponged with SU ink?  LOL  I think you already knew that but you never know if I have a new reader.  : p  

I can't believe that I actually had time to create some cards this week and they were't commited to a challenge or release or something.  I love just because I felt like it cards!!!


Catch you all tomorrow.  I am off to bed.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous! your colouring is amazing, and I love the button detail! Hugs Juls